The following Inbound Marketing statistics prove that Inbound works. We will continually add to them as we find more interesting numbers, data and facts for you. Unless otherwise mentioned, these statistics come from Hubspot. AHA Factory is a certified Hubspot agency partner for Inbound Marketing.
- 80% of companies are already practicing Inbound Marketing.
- Half of all marketers prefer using inbound activities for lead generation. In B2B, B2C and Non-Profit.
- Over 90% of companies practicing Inbound Marketing have increased their web traffic.
- One third of them even increased their traffic by over 100%.
- Over 90% of companies practicing Inbound Marketing generated more Leads.
- Content marketing costs over 60% less then traditional Marketing (Source).
- 25% of companies state that blogging is their Nr. 1 tool for lead traffic on their website.
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- 50% of people read blogs more than once a day.
- Over 80% of marketers who blog daily acquired a customer using their blog.
- Almost 60% of marketers who blog monthly acquired a customer using their blog.
- B2B companies that blog only 1-2x/month generate 70% more leads than those who don’t blog.
- 20% of companies state that SEO is the Nr. 1 tool to direct traffic to their website.
- 80% of people search online for information about local businesses (Source).
- Only 6% of search engine clicks go to payed advertising.
- 45% of consumers want to communicate with businesses via Social Media.
- 45% of B2B businesses acquire customers via Facebook.
- Almost 80% of B2C businesses acquire customers via Facebook.
- Content Marketing generates approximately 3x as many leads as traditional marketing (Source).
- 80% of people appreciate learning about a company through customized content (Source).
- Over 40% of companies practicing Inbound Marketing have improved their lead-to-sales rate.
- Companies who align marketing and sales reach an annual revenue growth of up to 20%.
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months.
- 35% – 50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first.
- Relevant emails drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails.